Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, my name is Lynsey and test day is tomorrow!!
TTC for 8 years and diagnosed with PCOS. Tried Comid a few times and just had an NHS funded cycle of IVF at BACC.

Test day is tomorrow and extremely nervous, not sure what to do to keep myself busy and doubt I'll get much sleep tonight.
Have some positive signs but trying not to get my hopes up too much.

DH has been fantasic and I know whatever the result this will make us even stronger than we already are.
Love to all and 'Live Hopefully'

Lynz xxx

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hi Lynz,
I just wanted to wish you loads of luck for your test tomorrow. Sending sticky vibes and hoping you get a BFP.  ^hugme^
I've blown you some bubbles to get you through the day hun.
Sarah xx

·
Premium Member
5,678 Posts
Hi & welcome to FF!

The 2ww can be a nightmare but you've come to the right place to be supported or distracted as & when you need it!

Good luck for testing ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
^hello^ taurus babes!

Welcome to FF, you've come to a great place for support, friendship and advice. Wishing you all the best on testing tomorrow ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^!

I'm going to give you a few more links to areas on the boards where you can meet other members for support, to share experiences, friendship and laughter! Apologies if you've already found some of these areas!

May be worth a look and a quick post on here, this is an area for members to post their feelings, symptoms, support each other and have a 'chat' during their 2ww
2WW, Ladies in Waiting -
CLICK HERE

What Every New Member Needs to Know ~
CLICK HERE

PCOS
CLICK HERE

IVF General CLICK HERE

Dh may enjoy 'meeting' some of the guys that use the FF site

The Mens Room~

CLICK HERE

That should keep you busy for a while! However, don't forget to have a bit of fun while you are on FF and check out the general chit chat / jokes / hobbies area
G&B - Community Fun board
CLICK HERE

To make the site easier to navigate click on the index tab at the top of any page - pink hearts mean there is something new within the board you have not read/looked at and if you scroll right down you will see the last ten posts from all over FF all are clickable ;) if you refresh this page (f5) it will update the last ten posts as well as the boards/threads and who's online!!!
take some time to look at the help tab too ;)

Check out the Locations boards for where you live & a site search for your clinic ;)

Wishing you Friendship ^fairydust^ & ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
^goodluck^

I have everything crossed for you tomorrow ^reiki^ Dont forget to let us know how you get on!

Louj x :) :-*

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Want to wish you all the best for testing tomorrow, please let us know how you get on.

Yoou have definitely come to the right place for support

Good luck for tomorrow, will be thinking of you

xxxx

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Welcome.. I too am a PCOS'er So PLEASE let us know how it turns out im sending some hugs and sticky embie vibes for you :)

^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Lynz wishing you loads of luck for tomorrow!    ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

xxx

·
Registered
566 Posts
Hi Lynz

Just wanted to send you lots of sticky vibes and  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Good luck for tomorrow

Foxy x

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all of your support
Well, what can I say!!
Test day been and gone and still none the wiser. Did my test at 6.30am and got the faintest of blue lines so don't know what to do. I called BACC and they said wait another few days and retest (Sat or Sun- the longer the better)
Since yesterday I've had some strange pains,,, similar to period pains but dull and not as strong so now
I've got to the point where I don't want to retest as am so scared of the outcome.

I've bought a Clearblue Digital test kit so I don't have to read a faint line again

Any advice?

·
Registered
28 Posts
i there im also a newbie! goodluck on the testing the faint line is a great sighn!! fingers crossed for you !
keep us posted!

·
Registered
28 Posts
just keepping an eye out for you Hun hope your alright praying that all is well. ^hugme^

·
Registered
32 Posts
Try the digital tomorrow - no trying to decipher those horrible blue lines.

I wish you all the best of luck for tomorrow and can't wait to hear how you get on.

Lots of love

H x  ^hugme^

·
Registered
849 Posts
best wishes for your next test - faint line seems good too me

^reiki^  ^pray^  ^reiki^

Kate

1 - 13 of 13 Posts