Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying hi as new to FF.  I am at the start of our IVF treatment period, started on burselin injections beginning of this week and must admit found the whole thing a bit daunting to start off with but getting used to doing them now 4 days in.  Any advice or tips greatly received.  thanks x

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hi there Hopeful,
Welcome on board.
Good luck with the tx and the drugs - no matter how you may feel on any given day during this process, remember that it will all be worth it.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Welcome to FF, hopeful m2b! This is a great website for support, information, laughter and friendship. It helped me a great deal throughout my treatment. Have a good look round the site, post in whatever section you want and make yourself at home. There are so many sections here with a huge amount of information, so whatever you are going through there will be someone here to help.

Here are some links I think you may find helpful

Fertility Information Guides - includes a guide to IVF

CLICK HERE

IVF General Chat

CLICK HERE

While undergoing treatment, you might find it useful to join other ladies having treatment at the same time. The Cycle Buddies threads are just for that. Just pop along to the appropriate month and say "Hi". CLICK HERE

The What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) thread will give you some info on how to navigate the site CLICK HERE

If you look on the main forum index you will find location boards. You can find others in your area, and even people going to the same clinic who will provide invaluable advice - some groups even have meet ups.

Please feel free to ask more questions here, or on any other part of the site, there will be wonderful helpful people there to give you lots of support and information.

pinkcat

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Karen S and pinkcat for your advice and info, still a bit bemused by what is happening and how things are going to go.  Everything a bit up in the air at the moment and don't want to think too far ahead and get my hopes up xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts