Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi  :) :)

I'm new to FF too. Really glad I stumbled across this website - really comforting to know there are so many people out there going through the same thing. 

A bit about me.  DH and I have been ttc for 2 years (since we got married).  History of fertility probs in family so luckily saw doctor's reasonably early on.  Laporoscopy diagnosed endometriosis in October 2004 and DH also has lazy sperm - they don't swim fast enough!  First IVF appt is tommorrow - quite excited just to be starting the journey now. 

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Hi Pickles :)

Welcome to FF :)

Fingers crossed for you with your appointment tomorrow.....this is the beginning of your dream coming true !

Good luck
Amanda x

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Pickles

Welcome to Fertility friends

Hope that u find the site helpful

Lots of ^goodluck^ wishes for ur 1st IVF appt tomorrow

Let us know how u get along

Sending lots of ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and ^fairydust^

Emilyxx

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Hi Pickles  ^wave^
welcome to ff and good luck for your appointment today  ^goodluck^ let us all know how you get on.
you are right to be excited but also take care of yourself and remember to lean on your hubby, you can gain strength from each other, and we are all here for you too,
Best wishes
Dydie

·
Registered
181 Posts
Welcome to FF :)
How did you app. go?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hi yes was wondering the same how did your appt go? :-\

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi all

Thanks for your replies, its so lovely to know there are people out there going through the same kind of thing! :)

First appt went well although I did feel strangely depressed afterward - no idea at all why as it was all v positive.  I think its just hit me how many points there are in the process where it can go wrong - too few eggs, not good enough quality, none fertilised, embies don't implant etc..  Lots of blood tests and waiting around but consultant very thorough and no need to repeat previous tests which I am relieved about!  Am starting treatment in my next cycle so will start sniffers for down reg approx 21st April.

Good luck to you all too ^goodluck^

Pickles
xx

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Hi Pickles
I felt the same as you after my first appointment, it is kind of a reality check isn't it?
I am glad that you can get started now though and just wanted to wish you luck and send you some baby dust
^fairydust^
Dydie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.