Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm new to the forum - was hoping to join the chat room but seem to be having trouble installing the pluggins???  Am hoping to start treatment as a single person at Bourn Hall in soon (though am still on the waiting list at ISIS where I had some initial tests).   If any one has experiences of either clinic - would be good to hear.
Cesca

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Hiya Cesca
sorry can't help with advice on clinic!! but im sure someone will be along with some advice soon  :) FF is a great place for advice and support  :) I wish you loads of luck with tx and hope you get a BFP!!!!!
Hayleigh xxxx

·
Registered
566 Posts
Hi Cesca

I have had treatment at Bourn Hall and would be happy to chat or answer any questions you mey have if you want to send me a message.

Foxylady x

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
^hello^
& Welcome to FF francescaleah ^reiki^
Sorry youve had difficulty getting into our chatroom, Installing the Java plugin normally solves mostissues, there is a guide that may be of help, to try again.
You will find other singles here on FF who have been through tx, and those like you just starting,
there are threads for both clinics I think, a site search will confirm.
I am going to leave you some direct links to boards here on FF - that you may or may not have found,
I would like to encourage you to post in these areas to build friendships and support from members who really do have an understanding of your situation, You may find there is an active running thread for ladies having treatment at the same clinic as you check both the ICSI & IVF boards as we don't have separate clinic threads for each.

Donor sperm/eggs
CLICK HERE

Single women (subject to new threads)
CLICK HERE

What Every New Member Needs to Know
CLICK HERE

And don't forget to have a bit of fun while you are on FF and check out the general chit chat / jokes / hobbies area
G&B – Community Fun board
CLICK HERE

You can also chat live in our excellent chat room.
We have a newbie night in the chat room every week (Wednesday at 8pm), where you can meet other new members and get technical support
navigating the site and using all the functions available here. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT
CHAT HELP -> http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=15792.0
Take some time to look at the help tab too ;)

Check out the Locations boards for where you live & a site search for your clinic ;)

Wishing you Friendship ^fairydust^ & ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
^goodluck^ Dont forget to let us know how you get on!

If you need any help just ask!

~Dizzi~
^willy nilly^

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Hi Cesca and welcome to the site :)

You have come to a fantastic place full of advice and support and you have been left some great links to try out.

I just wanted to wish you loads of luck with your treatment and that it brings a positive result.

Kate xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts