Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

We are new to FF. We seed the website on Test Tube Babies on UK Living this evening and thought we would take a look.

We are both 26 and are from Liverpool.

In April Gill was diagnosed as having stage 4 endow and has suffered with ovarian cysts since she was 13.

She had a lap and a chocolate cyst was drained and was put onto prostrap.

She will be having her 9th injection this week.

We were referred to the Dr Kingsland @ Liverpool Womans for IVF. We have been really lucky and have not waited for years like most people have.

We went to our patient information Evening this Wednesday and met some of the staff from the RMU.

We are getting married in May so have asked that we start the cycle after our honeymoon, All tests will be getting done in the next few months so will be ready to go for it when we get back.

We have had a read of some of the posts and comments and find it interesting and inspring to hear different comments, tips and peoples stories.

We this that this is a great site and that it is great in the way you all offer so much support to each other.

Hope to speak to you soon.

Peter & Gill  :)

·
Premium Member
16,348 Posts
Hi Peter & Gill,

Welcome to FF :)

Glad to see things are moving fast for you .... if you have any questions on how to use the site - then please email me and I will be happy to answer :)

Take Care,
Tony,

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Peter and Gill

Welcome to FF ^daisy^

Wishing you lots of love and luck with your forthcoming marriage and treatment.  2005 will be a big year for you both ^banana^

Lots of love
Jax
xxx

G

·
Welcome on board Peter and Gill,
the wife and i are having having our tx at the liverpool womens,we started with mr kingsland,you will be in good hands at liverpool,the staff are really nice and they will answer any of your worries or questions,

good luck and all the best for your wedding

the wife and i send you all the luck in the world for your dreams ^reiki^

all the best

carl and jane
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^goodluck^ ^rainbow^

G

·
Forgot to tell you this pete,

if you need to talk to the blokes on here,go to the mens room on here brilliant bunch,they will help you alot

Cheers mate
carl ;) ^afro^

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Peter & Gill

Welcome to ff wishing you all the best for your comming treatment and goodluck with your wedding plans hope to chat soon

love always lilly xx

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow,

What can I say.

Thank you all so much already for all your kind words and well wishes.

Will hopefilly get to chat to all of you soon.

Pete  ^reiki^

1 - 7 of 7 Posts