Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new to FF.  I am currently going through my second cycle of IVF, I had my ET on Friday and am currently a bit nervous. ^eyes^

·
Registered
792 Posts
^hello^  Sam,

Just wanted to welcome you to FF. It's no wonder your feeling nervous, I'm starting tx at the end of the month and I am feeling very nervous.
Here's hoping you get a  ^BFP^.

Sending you babydust and  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Wendy K

·
Registered
200 Posts
good luck

·
Registered
817 Posts
Hello Sam11    ^daisy^ ^daisy^ ^hello^ ^wave^ ^wave^

Welcome to FF. Join the nervous gang!!!!!!!

I am in the middle of my first icsi cycle. E/C is due on Friday 21/10. Getting really scared now, its getting so close.

I'm panicing about any twinge, and generally feeling very sorry for myself. Looking for lots and lots of sympathy from DH but hes not playing the game.

Wishing you well with your cycle. Where are you having it done?? What did you have done before?? any problems?? 

Sending lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Dee

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hi Sam

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

I am currently going through 1st cycle of ISCI - E/C yesterday and also really nervous... back in tomorrow for E/T - waiting for the call from the hopsital today and off work all this week - did u take last week off?? - it is just so scary!!!! - I just hope everything is OK - they took 5 good ones yesterday - just don't know how many got through last night!!!! how many did u have???

Fingers crossed - goodluck with the next two weeks!!

Sending u lots and lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

xxxx

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
^goodluck^ with your EC/ET girls, hope everything goes well....

Jane - How many egg's have been fertilised today?

Sweetcheeks

·
Registered
99 Posts
hi ,good luck all you girlies.take it easy .josiemosie ^daisy^

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Awww three embies  ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ 

^goodluck^ with your ET - Dont be scared  :( be happy & excited  ;D,

Sending u lots of luv,

Sweetcheeks xxx

·
Registered
133 Posts
^hello^ Sam ^wave^,

Welcome to FF.

All the best with your  ^2ww^ ^No AF^ ^No AF^,

Wishing you a  ^BFP^

Sending you lots of  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^^reiki^ ^reiki^ ; and bubbles  ^Bubble Gum^ ^Bubble Gum^

lol

Amanda  ^daisy^

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Jane Anne

The first cycle that we went through, I had 17 eggs and 12 fertilised.  They put two back, but it was unsucessful.  On our second go we had 12 eggs, but only two fertilised.  They are both grade 2-2cell embryos. So I'm crossing everything at the moment.  we have been told that next time we will probably have to have ICSI.

How did you get on?

Sam11

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.