Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I am 37, married in October & started ttc. After 3 months went to the doctors with another issue & he is fab he referred me for blood tests & then made me an appointment at the hospital. I went last Tuesday & was told my FSH is very high practically early menopause or premature ovary failure as it was 81.
I was devastated but have pulled myself up, started researching alternative medicine etc trying to be positive which is hard as I have 6 pg friends all due this summer about 4 weeks between all of them. I even have a close friend at work who I sit opposite who is nearly 6 months but bless her she was in tears this morning as she would really love to be able to do something, just being here helps.
I would love to hear from anyone else in my position & I think I read on an earlier post that some of the girls that live in London meet up?

If not today I will be a Mum tomorrow xx

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Hi Nats 210,

Sorry to hear you have been going through such a difficult time.  You are definately in the right place for support, advice, and friendship.  Some of us Londoners do meet up - check out the London Girls thread which is in the meeting places section (you can find it on the message board index page).

We meet in central London about once a month, but also have mini-meets locally.  Our next London Girls meet is in a couple of weeks time, so come and get to know us on the thread first and then hope to see you there.

Love and hugs,
Olwen xxx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.