Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've joined this forum very recently & this is my first post.

My name is Pari & am undergoing IUI from Dr. Pankaj in Dubai. At the moment I'm in the 2WW stage! I'm supposed to do my pregnancy test on the 10th of December. is is all so new to me & I'm so damn confused cause I dont know what actually is happening. I dont understand the medicines 

Pari

·
Premium Member
12,192 Posts

Welcome to FF, Pari!! This is a great website for support, information, laughter and friendship, it has kept me (relatively!) sane though all my treatment. I know exactly what you mean, all these new medical terms and drugs can be so confusing. That is why FF has been totally invaluable to me, there us always someone that can help, someone that has been though it before.

Congratulations on being on the 2WW - you are officially PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise!)! Sending you lots of positive energy ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Here are some links which you should find really useful ……

Our IUI chat board -
CLICK HERE

We also have a section for people on the 2ww, you will be able to chat to people who are going through exactly the same things as you. CLICK HERE

We also have a Dubai section -CLICK HERE You might find people who have had treatment at the same clinic.

There is also our "What Every New Member Needs To Know" (includes a list of common abbreviations) section, which will help you navigate the forums ~
CLICK HERE

We also have a newbie night in the chat room every Wednesday where you can meet other new members and a few more experienced (I won't use the term "old"!) members will be there to answer any questions you have about the site. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

Please feel free to ask more questions here, or on any other part of the site, there will be wonderful helpful people there to give you lots of support, information and hugs if you need it. We go through all the highs and lows of treatment together.

Good luck!

Sue ^hugme^

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.