Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, i was not sure were to post this message so hope i am in the right place.  I am waiting to start IVF at care in manchester but have to wait for my fsh levels to be 12 or under. My reading last month was 13 so was disappointed not to start and i am due for a period thurs/friday so fingers crossed this time. I have been taking Agnus Catcus and started yoga and basically trying to relax more.  Has anyone else been in the same situation and been waiting for their fsh levels to drop? can anyone give me any advice? any information or advice would be much appreciated
thanks

·
Premium Member
4,610 Posts
hi bev,

sorry i can't help but i just wanted to welcome you to inbetweenies and wish you loads of luck for you (hopefully this time xx) upcoming treatment

luv pam xx

·
Registered
683 Posts
Hi Bev,
Sorry i can't help either, I just wanted to wish you luck, fingers crossed for you.
Love Kia.xx

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
hi

welcome to ff, most of us inbetweenies post under this thread on the one called chitter chatters if you want to join us

love
suzie aka olive

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to everyone for replying.  My AF came early this month, monday night and had my fsh levels tested yesterday and found out today that it is under 12 at 10.8 yeepee!!! so i have started IVF today with my first injections. i am so excited and nervous but trying to take thing calmley. Thanks again to you all and good luck -thanks

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Good luck Bev  :) - Happy Stabbing xx xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts