Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi just like to  tell u abit about me im 30 had 1 eptopic other tube damaged removed also  :-[had first blood fsh done sat get  results mon to see if can have tx long weekend this one met some of u in chatroom felt very welcome thankyou my dh 25 only had towait 8mths for nhs so feel very lucky after reading post had few high fsh so nervous about mon if every thing fine start downregging in 2 wks on pill at moment to regulate ^witch^ec dated for 22 nov trying to be ^reiki^difficult though ttc for 4yrs if anyone can offer any advice would appsheate as know not alot about it could nt take in wot consultant was saying very emotional day thanks coni .  ^help^

·
Registered
693 Posts
Hi just wanted to say good luck for Monday....  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

Ive just started my 1st treatment today, but totally confused about the whole process so cant offer any advice but I just wanted to wish you good luck....

:)

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
coni said:
hi just like to tell u abit about me im 30 had 1 eptopic other tube damaged removed also :-[had first blood fsh done sat get results mon to see if can have tx long weekend this one met some of u in chatroom felt very welcome thankyou my dh 25 only had towait 8mths for nhs so feel very lucky after reading post had few high fsh so nervous about mon if every thing fine start downregging in 2 wks on pill at moment to regulate ^witch^ec dated for 22 nov trying to be ^reiki^difficult though ttc for 4yrs if anyone can offer any advice would appsheate as know not alot about it could nt take in wot consultant was saying very emotional day thanks coni . ^help^
hi michelle here am new to ivf and this computer stuff too am nearly 30 but have known of my fertility problems since i was 16 or 17. was diagnosed with pcos and had 2 or 3 lapar..done then another operation done to clear everything but unfortunatly this only worked for a month or so. been for all the routine tests etc before starting treatment am just awaiting the 1st day of my period which should be today to phone and get started i think am excited about starting but always knowing in the back of my mind im probably heading for a fall. am glad i found this site though as it will be good to have people who know what we are giong through to talk to my husband is very supportive but he is as much in the dark as i am as to how it al goes and how we will feel. am a bit worried that the cyst problem might prevent me having treatment has anyone else had to have them removed or have treatment for them during ivf, i have never otherwise been on any treatment for pcos

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks michelle its difficult when u dont know anything about tx just seem to be waiting for answers not knowing questions to ask any way hope everything goes well for u
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Coni

I met you in the chat room but wanted to say welcome to Fertility Friends ^wave^

I hope the results of your fsh today were good.

You ought to join the Oct/Nov cycle buddies and chat to all the girls going through treatment at the same time as you

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=37475.0

^goodluck^ with your treament ^reiki^

Hope to chat again soon
Love
Bear
xx

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi b3ar fsh 11.2 not great have app friday details ivf got drugs injection busurelin not looking forward to that  :(thanks for the welcome finding my way round bit better starting understand things trying to be ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.