Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my name is jane im new to ivf the hubby and i will be having our first appointment in july very nervous can any body give us any advice of what to expect

thanks
jane

·
Registered
47 Posts
Dear Jane
I have just started my first IVF cycle so will be able to give you some more advice very soon. So far, its just been the blood tests, scans and lovely (?) injections, which I am coping with a lot better than I thought! Obviously the next bits are the real hurdles but I will let you know how I get on. You could have a look at the IVF thread as other girls will probably be able to help. Really hope things go well for you - there's lots of help, advice and support on this webiste - everyone is really friendly too. Good luck.
JoE

·
Registered
2,333 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
welcome to ff jane.

i havent been a member long but all the girls are lovely and so supportive. if there is anything you need to know just ask away!!

Leanne

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for all your advice makes me feel better i wish you all the best of luck
jane

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi jane,

welcome to ff, i am on my first cycle of ivf i am doing the long protocal, i started downregging on day one of cycle and have to go for a scan on monday to see if the buserilin injections have worked and if so i will start my stimms injection (menpour) and then hopefully if my follies grow nicely ec then et then the 2ww.
some of the girls have been sniffing instead of injecting, i do believe each protocal is different depending on the hospital.

i wish you all the best with your tx and may your dream come true. ju ju

1 - 6 of 6 Posts