Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
I had a lap and dye yesterday which showed clear tubes but mild-mod endo with adhesions at pouch of douglas. Does anyone know if endo in this area should impede implantation? Have to wait 3 months for follow up appointment which seems like ages.
Would appreciate some advice ^idiot^
Love Cath xx

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya CathE

Welcome to fertility friends and to the endo section of the boards

Sorry to hear that u have been diagnosed with endo but lovely to meet u

I have endo in the pod and have done for 4 years, and it hasnt affected me too much apart from the pain aspect around the time of my AF

Feel free to come and join us on the endo chit chat thread

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,28876.0.html

Best of luck with ttc
Emilyxx

·
Registered
495 Posts
Hi cath
Welcome to FF- i'm sure you will find chatting with everyone really helpful and hopefully someone can answer your questions(though don't know if i can!!!)
I also have moderate Endo in POD but also on bladder and a few cysts on my left ovary which was diagnosed last aug after a lap.  Not sure whether where you have the endo affects implantation- is that the only place they found it?
probably best to ask your gyne though 3 months seems a long time. Do you not go back to get your stiches out?
Anyway sorry i haven't been to much help but i hope the endo doesn't cause you too much bother and look forward to chatting with you on the endo chit chat thread :)
Andrea

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Andrea
Thanks for reply, even if you don't know the answer it great to have some support. 3 months is the waiting time at our hospital for lap follow up. I might pay to go privately as I'll go nuts waiting that long!
What is the next step for you-do you need surgery?
I'm going to try and cut out alcohol (god that will be hard!), sugar (I have a big sweet tooth) and I've downgraded to decaff.
I'll join you on the endo chat.
Cath x

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Hi Cath,

I have also moderate endo in the pouch of douglas and I think that didnt affect my fertility during my first IVF,
actually, I had 6 eggs fertilised from 9, all grade 1, and 2 were transfered, and I got pg at once with twins..
as I said to the endo chit chat, everyone is different and I hope for u the best

take care,
Stella

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.