Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!

I found this site today and am absolute hooked. It makes me feel much better already knowing they we are not alone. I am 35 and my husband is 36. He has azoospermia. My blood tests were all normal. I have a pre-treatment booked with the nurse in April and hopefully will start with the treatment soon after that. We are having our treatment at the Homerton University Hospital, London. They said we will be starting treatment May/June, but have not actually given an exact date. Finding that a bit frustrating. Before my treatment starts should i be taking any vitamins etc. Need some advice on that.
Hope to speak some more soon.
Love Summer

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Hi Summer
Glad you have found us and welcome to FF, just wanted to wish you luck for your treatment, I know the waiting around is frustrating, but we are all here for you to help you get through all the ups and downs.
If you go to the main index there is a whole section for prenatal care, you will pick up lots of top tips on there and lots of the ladies also have alternative treatments such as acupuncture which you will also find details about, the main supplement to start taking is folic Acid
Dydie

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Hi Summer,

I too was hooked within hours of finding this site!!!  You will definately get lots of advice and information here.  You can also make some great friends along the way. 

If you are thinking about pre-treatment care you could try reading either "Fertility and Conception: The Complete Guide to Getting Pregnant" by Zita West or "Natural Solutions to Infertility: How to Increase Your Chances of Conceiving and Preventing Miscarriage" by Marilyn Glenville.  I personally use the Zita West book but I know others prefer Marilyn Glenville.  You can get both on amazon.

If you are interested in meeting up with others there is a London Girls thread you can post on.  We meet once a month or so and the next meet isnt for a couple of weeks so you have a little time to start getting to know the rest of the girls.  Word of warning - there is already a Summer there so it may get confusing!!!  Anyway if you are interested look on the message board index page, towards the bottom you will find the Meeting Places section and if you click there you will find the London Girls (and boys) part 7 thread.  Maybe I'll see you over there!!!  There are a few of us based near Angel and we have mini-meets if you fancy coming along. 

Best of luck,
Olwen xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.