Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 33 years old, and had my 1st IUI done on 2/26. I am not on any medication. (So far I don't need any). Now is the waiting game... I go on 3/12 to find out the results. It's very hard not to stress over it during this time period. Does anyone have any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Hi pita0471  ^wave^
Welcome to ff, I am sorry but I don't have any magical sugestions to help you in your wait, it is one of the toughest things we all have to face, this site has become a tower of strength for me, I hope other peoples experiences will help you through your own, good luck I am hoping that you get a  ^reiki^ from your treatment
Dydie

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Just wanted to say GOOD LUCK!!!!!
^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^

Unfortunately there is no miracle cure to get though the 2ww without stressing too much.  Have you tried the 2ww thread on here - you can post with other people in the same position and help each other along.  Also when I was in the 2ww I used to meet some of the others in the chatroom every afternoon and it helped pass the time and distract me.  They gave me lots of advice and reassurance and it really helped.

Best of luck,
Love Olwen xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.