Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI everyone,

Just decided to register as am feeling really crap. Am on day 11 post EC after ICSI, test on Tuesday, have done about 3 tests already!!! couldn't wait all negative. I know it is probably 2 early but i don't feel like its worked. Please let me know if this has happened to you and turned out to be good news ^feedback^!! Good luck to you all XXX

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Hi Noo

Welcome to ff hun wishing you so much luck in your 2ww alot of girls have tested early and got negitives and then went on to get postives dont give up hope i wish you so much luck for Tuesday  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

love lilly xxx

·
Premium Member
4,804 Posts
Hi Noo ,
I just wanted to say hello and welcome to the site , have you met up with the ladies in the 2WW board ?? As Lilly said i've heard of women who have tested early got a BFN then go on to find its a BFP , shall we send the  ^police^ ^police^ round ??
Wishing you lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Freespirit

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
Hi Noo,
Stay off the pee sticks you naughty girl.  ^police^ They won't make you any less stressed!
The second week is just the worst, isn't it?!  You think you should feel things but you don't, or when you feel something you think it's bad news.....  you can't usually actually tell anything, everyone has different symptoms and you are testing too early for a definite result.  Just gonna have to be patient.....!  Join the ladies on the Ladies in Waiting (2ww) thread - they are all feeling similarly frustrated and at least you can have a chat while you wait!

Good luck for your proper test day!!!  ^reiki^

Claire x

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Girls,
Thankyou so much for your kind words its really nice to share experience with people it has cheered me up! :) :)

I know its early and i am a naughty girl!! i really hope it has worked but its so hard to stay positive.

Thankyou again girls will keep you posted

Congratulations claire !! ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^

TAKE CARE EVERYONE

Love Jeanette XXX

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.