Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I posted my history on the introduction page earlier and was adviced to come here.
I just yet again had another negative cycle. We are trying naturally at the moment after all the usual treatments bar IVF. Physically there is nothing to stop conception but yet every month nothing happens.
I was devastated recently by the news of a friend with pcos conceiving within the year on clomid. For some reason it hit me really hard. All my other friends and family have had kids and it has never affected me like this before. I suppose it was because she was the only one who understood. I feel very angry towards her and this really upsets me. I couldn't wish it on a better person.
Anyway, as we head into another month i'm not sure what to do or sometimes how to cope.

Thanks

Yellis

·
Premium Member
4,610 Posts
hi yellis

just wanted to send you a big ^Cuddle^ hun, i too have unexplained infertility so i know how it feels month after month when af arrives :'(

there is a board especially for us girls suffering unexplained infertility you would be very welcome to post there. (only a few ladies use it and to be honest i wish more would) ;D

here is a link if you are interested

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,26004.0.html

pam xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.