Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I am new to the site so just introducing myself. My husband and I have been having fertility treatment on and off for about 5 years. My husband has a low sperm count and low motility and so far I have not been diagnosed with any apparent problems. We have had three ICSI cycles. I produced massive amounts of eggs and had lots fertilised each time. We started off with 2 day three embryos transferred and became pregnant the first time! Unbelievable. Unfortunately we miscarried at 7 weeks. No heartbeat and no fetal pole etc classed as an an embryonic pregnancy I think. Had several FET day 3 transfers naturally but no success. On our second fresh ICSI cycle I became pregnant again. Heartbeat seen at 4 weeks but very weak and then no heartbeat seen at 6 weeks so miscarried again. More FET followed but no success. The clinic I am under then introduced blastocysts cultivating and we were recommended to go through this. Lots of eggs but not as good fertilisation this time. The clinic decided to transfer 2 day 3 embryos as they didn t think our embryos would go to day 5. We were disappointed obviously and I was extremely stressed at the time. Our fresh embryo transfer failed but the clinic managed to freeze 1 blastocyst! On the 4th Februay we had our Mini Bod replaced and am in the 2 ww as we speak..........

·
Premium Member
12,192 Posts
to FF, Susie!!! This is a great website for support, information, laughter and friendship, it has kept me (relatively!) sane though all my treatment. Have a good look round the site, post in whatever section you want and make yourself at home. There are so many sections here with a huge amount of information, so whatever you are going through there will be someone here to help you.

I am so sorry to hear about your losses, we have a Pregnancy, Stillbirth & Neonatal loss section that you might be interested in ~ CLICK HERE

Here are a couple of other links that I think might help you.

ICSI chat ~ CLICK HERE

Frozen Embryo Transfer ~ CLICK HERE

Male factors ~ CLICK HERE

While undergoing treatment, you might find it useful to join other ladies having treatment at the same time. The Cycle Buddies threads are just for that. Here is the February/March link ~ CLICK HERE

I have given you the 2ww link on another thread, but I will give it to you again, then everything is in one place! CLICK HERE

The What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) thread will give you some info on how to navigate the site ~ CLICK HERE

We also have a newbie night in the chat room every Wednesday where you can meet other new members and a few more experienced (I won't use the term "old"!) members will be there to answer any questions you have about the site. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

Please feel free to ask more questions here, or on any other part of the site, there will be wonderful helpful people there to give you lots of support, information and cyber hugs if you need it. We go through all the highs and lows of treatment together.

Good luck! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Sue ^hugme^

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much for all this info this site is just what I have been looking for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts