Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm new to the site and my whole afternoon seems to have been swallowed up reading all the info and messages - there's so much to take in.

Have been TTC for 20mths and was so pleased to become pg after 5mths but sadly miscarried at 9weeks. The only comfort I could take was that it might happen again, but so far nothing.....

Am waiting on a HyCoSy scan to check out the tubes - blood test and sperm have come back ok, so although I doesn't feel like it, I suppose we're really just at the beginning of this whole fertility process (slog)

Feel really fed up and frustrated and find myself staring enviously at anyone with a bump of buggie.

That's about it.

Gilly

Ps Would be interested to hear any views on the Cardiff clinic (CARU),

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
Hi Gilly
welcome to FF - and hey, get used to spending hours on here, we mostly do!!!

You'll find lots of people here in similar situations or who feel similarly frustrated and upset to you.  I'm very sorry about your miscarriage, it's really tough. 
This is an amazing site full of support and I don't know what I'd have done without it.  Glad you have found us, best of luck with your investigations and hang in there.

Love
Claire

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Hi Gilly - Sorry to hear about your mc hun (((((hugs)))))

Welcome to FF 

Believe me, you'll spend more than an afternoon on here !  I joined last year and am sooo addicted.  This site has become far more than an infomation site for me, i have met loads of new friends and have support whenever I need it.  Its great !

Good Luck with getting pg very soon xx

Jennifer xx

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hi Gilly, just wanted 2 give u a warm welcome to FF. As all the other girls have said, u have came 2 the right place 4 advice and support. I too am addicted and as Jennifer said, u will spend more than an afternoon on here, but its worth it! I have gotten more advice from the girls on here than i have had from my own Dr as well as making loads of new friends as well!! Good Luck with everything
Love Zebra x

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Everyone!

I have just joined today and am so glad to have found this site, it's just the tonic I need! DH and I have been TTC for two and a half years. Tried Clomid for 6 months to no avail and then had my tubes checked, which were fine. DH 's sperm tests were also clear, so I now find myself waiting for an appointment to start IUI (approx 26 weeks waiting list!!)...

If anyone has any IUI related advice, I'm all ears!

Tracey xx  :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.