Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am new to IVF. My husband and I were told that we need IVF and probably won't get it on NHS can anyone recommend how to pick a clinic. Ilive in Glasgow. I am really nervous and a bit scared. ANy help would be appreciated

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi new friend,

I am in the middle of my first IVF treatment and found it all a bit scary at first.  I went on to the HFEA website and requested that they send me their brochure about Infertility treament, which includes a list of all the places that you can have IVF and the services they all provide.  I'd also keep asking on FF for peoples personal experiences.  Sorry I can't be more helpful about your area.  The website is: www.hfea.gov.uk
Lots of luck with it all.

Bex  x

·
Registered
51 Posts
p.s.  you could also try doing a search on fertility friends.  Try typing in Glasgow and see what other members have written about the clinics in your area?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Bex. :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
hi my name is lucy iam due to start ivf in july. i also live in glasgow where abouts in glasgow do u come from? why is it you have to have the ivf if you dont mind me asking.i would love to hear from you. ^clapping^

1 - 5 of 5 Posts