Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I am new to FF & have just started on the long protocol 'down-regulating' with suprecur. I am feeling pretty isolated and rubbish & am not sure if this is the drugs or state of mind/stress or all of the above! Is anyone out there using suprecur?
I also am clueless to all the abreviations - any help or advice will be gratefully received!
:-\

·
Premium Member
2,563 Posts
hi macatola, you will find that there are loads of us using buseralin (suprecur is the brand name) and everyone will tell you that they felt very different for each individual during the 'down reg' stage,  my first cycle was even different to this one regarding side effect etc, there is a section on the introductions page that goes through all the abbreviations

good luck with your treatment

nic

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi macatola,

I've just finished my first course and was on suprecur. I felt identical to you and wasn't sure if it was the drugs or the stress (or the lack of nicotine as I'd just given up smoking) but I think it's also PMT too. It's a combination of everything but it doesn't last forever.

I'm new here and am also clueless on the abbreviations but found this website useful: http://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/acronyms.html

There's probably somewhere on the site that tells you but I've never found it! It really is a foreign language!

Good luck with your treatment :) ^pray^

C x

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thankyou for that - I will sus out the abreviations.

Have my first scan on Friday, not sure what to expect but hoping to get some idea about moving on to the next stage. This has all been so much harder than I expected  :-\

Fringo, do you know the outcome of your first course yet? Good luck!

H x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts