Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i'm new to this site, well i have officially joined now, but have been comming onto the site as a reader for a while now, its been a great help listening to other peoples questions and answers and has been nice to know others are going through the same thing, ie tears, anger etc etc as before i found it you think your the only person going through it and no one else understands, well felt like it.  Not sure if or where i am meant to post things yet but i'm sure i will get the hang of it.  I had injection to down reg on 30th Dec 10, baseline scan 17th Jan 11 and fingers crossed we have FET week commencing 31st Jan 11.  Hope and pray it's 3rd time lucky as we only have 3 frosties.

Wishing everyone all the success and lots of babies for 2011

Sam
xxx

·
Premium Member
12,192 Posts
Welcome to FF, Sam! ! This is a great website for support, information, laughter and friendship, it has kept me (relatively!) sane though all my treatment.

I know what you mean, I didn't feel that I could talk about our fertility issues with my friends, family etc and looking around me I saw loads of pregnant women, I thought I was the only one going through it. Finding this site has been such a godsend, I don't know how I would have coped without the lovely people here.

I see you have already found the cycle buddies and the FET sections. Here are a couple more links that you might find useful.

The What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) thread will give you some info on how to navigate the site ~ CLICK HERE

We also have a newbie night in the chat room every Wednesday where you can meet other new members and a few more experienced (I won't use the term "old"!) members will be there to answer any questions you have about the site. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

If you look on the main forum index you will find location boards. You can find others in your area, and even people going to the same clinic who will provide invaluable advice - some groups even have meet ups.

Please feel free to ask more questions here, or on any other part of the site, there will be wonderful helpful people there to give you lots of support, information and cyber hugs if you need it. We go through all the highs and lows of treatment together.

Good luck!! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Sue ^hugme^

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
H Wraakgodin.

Thanks for getting in touch really appreciate it and thanks for the links.  Its a lovely and an amazing site, i've sat here and it's made me smile when ive read peoples threads, especially when been having a bad day, as feels like they are reading your mind at times because people on here do really know what you are going through.  I love hearing of peoples bfp as it is suchhh an amazing feeling with aving gone through that myself, just love it when it works for people and its a dream come true.  Hoping theres going to be lots and lots more this year including one for me and my db.

I'm hopfully starting progynova tablets once ive had my scan on 17th Jan, do you know or know of anyone who has taken them and if so were they ok on them?

After reading all the posts of here im intrigued on what size our frosties are as think we were told at the time but we were too engrossed in the ones being put back in!! Going to ask nurses when next in, they are lovely at hospital we go to.

Hope you've had a good day and thanks again for posting.

Sam x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.