Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to old just joined this site.looks great but someone may have to let me in on the jargon!!!!
i am 37 husdand 34 (he seems to be getting younger as I approach the big 40) We have been in the treatment for 6 yrs.Done clomid/iui/icsc /IVf and now have to move to egg donation as ovarian resp so poor.
a couple of things i d like to ask.
Would really like to get advice from someone who has been though finding a donor going though a cycle etc
Also my amazing sister is willing to donate but is 41 should we try ??/yet failure rate would be high emotionaly and financialy,but if succeful would be .....?
Now on the site so much going though my head have not had the oppurtuity to talk to any one before whom has had IVF .
Also how do you all have such groovy pics and icons ^eyes^more later
cath 

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hi cath

Welcome to fertility friends

I am sure u will get lots of support here

Wishing u lots of ^goodluck^

I cant yet help with ur questions but we are most likely to go thru that route after my recovery from my surgery

heres a link for the Donor board

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php/board,64.0.html
^fairydust^

Best wishes
Emilyxx

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Hi Cath

Just wanted to say ^hello^ and welcome to ff.

If you write a post/reply to a post, next to all the smiley faces is a [more] sign - click that for more smileys and funny stuff !

Jennifer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.