Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

my name is Nikki, new to this but been aware of problems for some years now.

OK here's the list of problems, only one ovary, PCOS,Endometriosis, Adhesions just about everywhere, half a tube of the only side I have ovary!  :-\  all a bit depressing really.
I've been on the pill for years on advice from consultant, didn't want anything happening in-case anything did happen given the state of it all may have lead to ectopic, which would have be the end.

I had ovary drilling via Laparoscopy, adhesions removed, some Endometriosis taken away too.  That was 4 months ago now,  i wasn't given too much hope of anything happening but was told that if its going to happen without IVF then I only really have a 6month window.
DF is great but just found out my best friend is having a baby, not planned or wanted really so that's hard to take.

Been lucky in that my period on normal for the first time in my life.

hope to talk soon

Nikki x

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Nikki

Just wanted to say hello and welcome to Fertility Friends, you've come to the right place to meet some great and very supportive people!

Love Em

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Hi Nikki

I'm new here today too so from one newbie to another....welcome. 

:)

Lisa
xx

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome Nikki

You will find this site really helpful with some great advice and all the folks on here are really supportive.  You can have a real moan/cry/rant session about issues you wouldn't even want to discuss with dh.

Good luck with you quest to be pregnant. 

love

flump

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
welcome nikki :)

sorry 2 hear u r having trouble with concieving :'( i really hope you get lucky.
take care....love lisa xxxx :-*

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the hello messages!  :)

I’ve been aware of most of it all for about 5 years now. But I didn’t know that half of my tube was missing till I have the lap done 4 months ago.  I came round from operation and the nurse said things had gone well and they had been about to free my tube and do the drilling so I thought it was great, all positive until I was told about my tube, it’s the top part described to me as the ‘fingers’ which is the most important part so I’m told.

I'm seeing consultant in about 2 months and in nothing has happened by then I go on the waiting list for IVF.

Good luck to you all    ^fairydust^

Nikki

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.