Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone

im new to all this. i have visited this site a few times so i deciced it was time to join.

I found out i had pcos when i was 18 and have been ttc for the last 6 years. We are recieving treatment at crosshouse hospital.
We have tried clomid 2 times and are now awaiting my af which is due on thur so we can start our 3 try at iui.

I sometimes feel as if im the only person who is going through this so its good to know that im not alone

thanks AC

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hi ac,
Welcome to FF. I'm sure you'll get loads of support from us girlies on here. This site has been a life saver for me and I'm sure everyone else feels the same. Remember that you are NOT alone in how you feel. You can even ask those "stupid?" questions, you might have rattling around in your head sometimes, on here and no-one bats an eyelid, but do their best to help. Good luck with your treatment and hope all goes well.
^hugme^
Sarah xx

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
^hello^
& Welcome to FF AC ^hugme^

I'm glad you have decided to join, 99% of members dont regret it ;)
Sorry the clomid never worked, have you ever had metformin for your PCOS ??? or tried a Low Gi Diet? both have helped many women, ^goodluck^ on thei IUI cycle I hope the ^witch^ turns up on time for you ^bigbad^

I am going to leave you some direct links to boards here on FF - that you may or may not have found, I would like to encourage you to post in these areas to build friendships and support from members who really do have an understanding of your situation,
Meanings ~
CLICK HERE

Starting out & Diagnosis ~
CLICK HERE

What Every New Member Needs to Know
CLICK HERE

FERTILITY INFO GUIDES
CLICK HERE

PCOS
CLICK HERE

IUI -
CLICK HERE

And don't forget to have a bit of fun while you are on FF and check out the general chit chat / jokes / hobbies area
G&B - Community Fun board
CLICK HERE
You can also chat live in our excellent chat room.
We have a newbie night in the chat room every week (Wednesday at 8pm),
where you can meet other new members and get Chatrrom support
and help to navigate the site and using all the functions available here. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

Take some time to look at the help tab too ;)

Check out the Locations boards for where you live & a site search for your clinic ;)

Wishing you Friendship ^fairydust^ & ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
^goodluck^ Dont forget to let us know how you get on!

If you need any help just ask!

~Dizzi~
^willy nilly^

·
Registered
7,317 Posts
welcome - you are not alone and will get there in the end hun  ^hugme^

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Ac, Im new too so thought I would pop by and say hi. I too have PCOS but only right at the start and haven't started any treatment yet. I hope we both feel at home here soon.

Take care XXXX

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Hi AC and welcome to the site :)

You have come to a fantastic place full of support and advice and you have been left some great links to try out.

I just wanted to wish you loads of luck with the IUI and that it brings a positive result.

Kate xx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts