Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After visiting a local support group and hearing about this site many times, I thought that I would pay it a visit and hopefully someone can give me some hope and inspiration.

My husband and I, both 28 have been trying to concieve for nearly 2 years now. We went to our GP 12 months ago and were referred to the fertility consultant at our local hospital from then. In October we were advised by our consultant that my husband had a zero or nill sperm count. We have had to go further tests and are due to see the consultant next Monday where hopefully we will have news of what treatment we will have to have although we are thinking that it is going to be ICSI or more than likeley DI.

If anyone has had any treatment from ICSI or moreso DI can they please let me know.

Hope to hear from you soon
:-[

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
^hello^ bugbabe and welcome to FF.  You are definately in the right place for help and support. 

I dont know much about DI but I'm sure there are lots of ladies here in your position who will be able to help you.  I am now in the middle of my second ICSI treatment - let me know if you have specific questions and I'll be happy to give you some info and share my experiences. 

I wish you the best of luck and hope you get good news from the consultant on Monday ^goodluck^

Love Olwen xx

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Hello bugbabe

Welcome to the site, everyone is really friendly and helpful on here,
and you will get loads of support and advice.

Wishing you all the best, Love charley xx :)

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Bugbabe

Welcome to FF!  It is a great site and you will soon feel at home here.

Why you are waiting to start tx, you are more than welcome to join the Chitter Chatters thread on the Club house board.

Good luck

Laine x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts