Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

Am currently on clomid, third month and also have endo which is causing me extreme discomfort and worsening each month.

I had my appointment with our fertility clinic yesterday and basically we have been told that they will only leave me on clomid for 6 months (end in June) and then the next step is IVF.

I am going to look into a couple of clinics and perhaps make a preliminary appointment in the next couple of months to discuss our options.  I was wondering if anybody had any dealings with the IVF clinic at Newcastle, Centre for Life I think it is called.

I can't believe that we are actually at this stage, you don't think it will happen to you do you? 

Any advice would be great

Love Jane x

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi Jane ,
We've also been TTC since our wedding in August 03 :) I have a son who is 10 now from previous relationship( didn't even try for him!! oh the irony !!), we just assumed we'd fall as easily this time round . ::) We're having to do IVF as I have bad tubes (well only one left now!), it is as you say a bit of a shock to find yourself in this position, and having to go down this route. I just take one day at a time and we're looking forward to our first consultation in April. This site is really great for support and advice and the girls make it much less scary  ;)
I wish you all the best for your treatments ,and hope you get what you dream for soon,
Take care
Rachel xx

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hi Jane

Here's hoping the chlomid works for you and that your dream comes true.  You do right doing a bit of research on the clinics.  Some have open nights/days which may help you make your choice.

Whatever your future I wish you lots of luck and success

Kate

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.