Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
My name is Deb and we have one gorgeous little boy called Tom. He will be three in Sept. We have been ttc for 2 years and were due to start iui but have just had a bad thyroid result so now have to wait until stable again. So far we have had lots of frustrations but reading these messages has made me realise it doesnt just happen to me.
It is certainly good to know others are going through the same as have no one other than dh that I can talk to.
So glad I found this site and look forward to chatting with you all soon
Deb

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Hiya Deb,

Just tell me if I am wrong but Im sure I have wrote a message for you on another thread!!!Anyway if I am mad-sorry,but thats kind of the general thing on here,we are all MAD :p

When will you be starting your IUI??We should be having ours this week hopefully(fingers crossed).

If you want to chat more about IUI come to the IUI thread-we are lovely-honest!

You will always find the help and support you need here!!Husbands are brill but at the end of the day we are all women in similar positons that are reaching for the same happy ending.

Kelly x

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi kelly
You are not going mad it is me again. Not quite sure how best to use this site yet so just posted a couple of messages on different areas concerning me. Is that how it works?
Hoope your scan goes well and speak soon
Deb x

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Hiya Deb,

Oh good atleast im not as mad as I think I am ;) If your on clomid the clomid thread is good-loads of lovely people there,thay are like family to me now!!!The IUI thread is where I am mostly messaging these days ,again they are a lovely bunch but it takes time to get to know everyone as there are loads of girlies on that thread,and they get through so amny pages of posts a day,it takes ages to catch up.Why dont you just pop on IUI thread and have a peek!!!!Thanks for the good luck-got to go to hospital soon and I am feeling sick with nerves,hope the scan shows enough/not too many follies and that Im not to late for basting ::)

Keep intouch

Kelly x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.