Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I am new to this so bear with me as I need to get used to the terms!! I am having IUI ON clomid, had this before 6 years ago when I trying for my son. I had 8 attempts then got pregnant the fourth cycle but m/c at 6 weeks, then fell natural with Alex. Well here I am again trying for 18 months and nothing, basted Monday so feeling very anxious :( and fed up.
I have been reading through the board to see if it has worked first time for anyone on Clomid, I would be very greatful to hear from anyone who it has worked for.

Look forward to hearing from you soon
Leighanne
xxxxx

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Hi leighanne, just want to welcome you to fertility friends, the girls here are fab and a great source of advise, this is also to /bump your post as its workingits way down the page, will keep my fingers crossed for you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thankyou sooo much I need the support even though I have been through this before it does not get any easier with time ;D ^spin^

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.