Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am lucky enough to have a two year old son conceived naturally. Prior to his birth I lost a son Toby at 20 weeks pregnant (ruptured uterus).

We have been trying again for the last 18mths and because we have conceived twice I was not expecting to find it difficult this time.

I recently saw my GP who has told me I am not ovulating, although I'm sure I have been. My GP is referring me to a fertility doctor. I feel completely lost, it was the last thing I was expecting.  When I asked my GP what would cause me to stop ovulating she told me she didn't know. It will be several months before I get referred. My head is spinning with all sorts thoughts.

I know I'm lucky to have my son and I feel guilty when I read the stuff some of you have gone through.

Fingers crossed for us all x x x

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Hi Catzy

Welcome to ff hun sorry to hear of your  loss sending you a big  ^Cuddle^ i hope you get to see fertility doctor soon goodluck hun

love always lilly xxx

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi, I'm new today as well. Decided I needed to find some moral support in order to keep my sanity!

We've been trying for 15 months. Not long compared to some I know but the stress is beginning to take its toll.

Haven't had a child before hoping it happens soon. GP has recommended some investigations. has sent my other half off for sperm test and I'll be having a 21 day test for hormone levels.

Meanwhile keeping on with the trying. Good luck to you and everyone else on the board. Lets hope a bit of moral support will do us all some good.

Cyann
x

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Catzy

Just wanted to offer u a warm welcome to fertility friends

I am so sorry to hear of ur loss  :'(

I hope that u have news of a bfp

Love and best wishes
Emilyxx                                                                                                   

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hi Catzy
Welcome to FF.
Sorry to hear about the loss of your son Toby, you both must have been devastated.
Hopefully it won't be long before you get an appointment through. In the meantime, all the ladies here are absolutely lovely and will help you whatever.
Good luck
Chick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts