Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

Is anyone on Gestone and have you got any symptoms?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to this site and I don't really know what I'm doing yet!  Am hoping to figure it out as I go along.  I am almost 35 and dh is 37.  We started ttc almost 3 years ago.  On the 2nd month of trying I conceived.  Had a miscarriage 8 weeks later.  Nearly 3 years down the line I have just started IVF after being diagnosed with extensive endometriosis + a large cyst on my left ovary.  I am currently in the 2ww club having 2, 5 day old embryos transfered on Valentines day.  I test on the 28th.  Fingers crossed.  Good luck to everyone

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Good luck!

Hope you get a  ^BFP^!

Jess x

·
Registered
710 Posts
Hiya,

Hope all goes well for you both, I have everything crossed for you  ;)

nicky x x

·
Premium Member
4,658 Posts
Hello,

Good luck with your 2ww i will keep my fingers crossed for you.  I also suffer from severe endo grade 3/4 and have had large ovarian cysts removed one being 15cm and containing nearly a pint of blood.  I had a 4cm cyst during my IVF and as you can see from my signature i was very fortunate to get a BFP on my first attempt at IVF, hope this info gives you some reassurance

Take it easy
Love Mish xx

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
HI
keeping everything crossed for you for the 28th
good luck  ^2ww^
Dydie

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I tested on Monday (7 days after e/t, but the embryos were 5 days at transfer so technically I was at day 12) and got a BFP.  YEAH.  Now I am driving myself mad with worry.  I was pregnant 3 years ago and lost it at 8 weeks, so am really worried.  I woke up this morning and didn't feel pregnant ( I did the day before - sore boobs and all that and now they don't feel sore....).  I am going crazy.  Any advice?

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
hi all
good luck hope you all get the  ^BFP^ you are wanting ill keep my fingers crossed
                love baby wisper

·
Premium Member
4,658 Posts
Congrats on your  ^BFP^  don't worry about feeling pg or not, most days i felt like i'd imagined it my bood tenderness disappeared completly on week 7.  You will have to get yourself over the the 1st Tri Thread the girls there are great and are having similar worries, its nice to know your not alone and can share your feelings

Love Mish xx

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
hi
congratulations oneunited on you  ^BFP^ and dont worry about anything i never felt any preg symptoms till i was 12 weeks it veries with diffrent people
                                love baby wisper

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.