Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I am new here, and so pleased to have found you. We start our first cycle this month.

Been TTC for 2 yrs, and now paying for IVF.

I am 33, and Hubby 32, we live in the Wye Valley

Good luck, and much love to you all.

Zoe XXX

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Hi Zoe

Hope everything goes well this month. It might be worth looking on the cycle buddies thread and joining the Nov/Dec group as you will get loads of support from people who are having treatment at the same time as you.

Good luck!!!!

FLH x

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hey Zoe,

Welcome to FF!  We are pleased you have joined us.

Wishing you luck with your journey.

Laine x

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Zoe

Welcome to fertility friends

I hope that u find the site supportive

Lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for ur impending ivf cycle.

Why not pop over to decembers cycle buddies, to get to know ur cycle buddies before the start of ur treatment.

Wishing you lots of luck

Love
Emilyxx

·
Premium Member
791 Posts
Am a new chic...

Am 26, dh and I ttc for 18 months. We are just starting investigations for infertility and are feeling excited and a bit scared!

I have used the website off and on for the last year and have been so encouraged by everyone- its only now that I am brave enough to register.

Its just so nice to know that we are not alone during all of this...

Rach x

·
Registered
61 Posts
:) welcome Zoe
wishing you lots of luck with your treatment, do come and join us on Nov/Dec cycle buddies where you'll get lots of support.

:) Hi rach
welcome to ff this a great place for you to get lots of info and i wish you all the best with your investigations

Lisa x

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi to you both, i've been on the site for about a week and it's changed my whole outlook, good luck to you both.....crossed fingers for you both and all
x
Toofa x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts