Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I have been reading this message board as a 'guest' for a while and found it to be a great source of information and inspiration!

I don't have any specific questions - but here is a little intro

My dh and I have been ttc for two and a half years, I have had a laparoscopy, diagnosed with endometriosis, which came as complete shock as I have very regular cycles and no extreme pain symptoms.
We are now awaiting ivf treatment to begin - hopefully in the new year - we have our 'information session' booked for 21st Dec - where hopefully I will get more info.

Thanx for reading
sheni

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Hi,
I just wanted to say welcome to ff!  ^hello^
Sorry to hear your having trouble conceiving,but hopefully you will have your ivf app very soon-good luck with that.  ^goodluck^
Im sure any info ur confused about the girls on here can clear up!
Take care.
xXx

·
Registered
520 Posts
Hi Sheni,

Welcome to fertility friends!

My dp and i have just started ivf and should be having our egg collection less then a month away!

Its all so exciting!! This site has helped us answer so many of those questions you only think about after the meetings!

Good luck to you both!

Get in touch if you want to know anything else!

Lots of love

Emmak

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi Shene,
            you have come to the right place, this sight will provide answers for even what you think is yous silliest questions,information and best of all friendship with people who know exactly what your going through.
We start our 1st IVF on the 1st of Jan and if your anything like me ....its scary,confusing and exciting.

Good luck Di xxx ^babycrawl^

·
Registered
31 Posts
^fairydust^

Hi Sheni
          Welcome to ff youll find loads of help and support here.best of luck with your ivf.
im fairly new here too and find it so supportive.
ive recently been diagnosed with endo after losing my baby through an ectopic after 5 yrs of ttc,and like you found it such a shock as i didnt have a single sign or symptom.
            so loads of luck and love for
                  the future
                        Ellie Ryan

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Sheni

Welcome to Fertility friends

I hope that u find the site helpful

I am sorry to hear that u have been diagnosed with Endometrioisis.

There is a Endometriosis chat scheduled for this thursday at around 8pm in the Chat rooms Nursery section.

You would be more than welcome to join us.

I hope that ur appt goes well for you on the 21st.

Why not come and join us on the chitter chatters thread or the endo girlies chat which u will find situated in the inbetween treatment section of the board.

If you have any questions on endometriosis there is a thread for it under the diagnosis part of this site or a good site for information and support is

www.endoaware.co.uk

Hope this is helpful

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Emilyxx

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Hi Sheni

Welcome to ff hun wishing you goodluck with your ivf hope you get started soon

love always lilly xx

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all for your lovely messages!

It is all very nervewracking - and yes I expect lots of information to take in our 1st appointment.
So no doubt I will be on here if/when I have questions.
I have already found lots of useful info on here.

Thanks Emily for the pointers to the threads - I have to confess - I have been a regular reader and have been following yours and other members stories!
- I am sorry for what you have been thru and you are one brave lady.

anyway, take care all
Sheni

1 - 8 of 8 Posts