Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Don't know if this is the write place to write. I am getting very confused. I am new today and have been browsing the site and thought it looked like a good place for a chat with people who understand>

Where are all these boards etc people are refering too?
Sorry, not the most computer literate!

Rachel1

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Hi Rachel,

The boards people refer to are those listed on the index page, which are basically just about specific topics, IVF, ICSI, Adoption etc....

Here's the link to the front page, if you let me know what your current situation is, I could put a link in here for you to go to the most appropriate area of support you may require.

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php

All the best,

Sue xxxxxx

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Hi Rachel,

Dont worry you'll get the hang of the site in no time.  Word of warning though - you are likely to get addicted like the rest of us ;D ;D ;D

Like Sue says you need to look at the index page.  If you are coming from the home page click on message board and that should take you straight there and then you can pick which area you want to look at.  Once you get the hang of that, you can try the chatroom (even more addictive ;D ;D ) - from the homepage, click on chatroom at the top on the right, then on the next page click on it again (it will now be in the middle), then enter the username and password that you use for the message board. 

Good luck - with tx and with navigating your way round the site!!!

Olwen x

·
Registered
128 Posts
Morning Rachel
                    Look no one can be as useless on these things as me! :-[ Ive been on this sight now for only a few weeks and it is FAB,only thing is like Olwen says it can get a bit addictive ;D..Persevere and just play about and its surprising what you can do...Good luck and youve come to the right place for understanding,friendship,support and information.

Love Di xxx

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hi Rachel
Welcome to FF. You are right, this is a good place to chat and share experience with others.
We also have a chat room, which can be located by going to the FF homepage (you can click on the home button at the top of the main page) and there is a link to the chat room.

Chat soon
Chick

·
Premium Member
653 Posts
Hi Rachel,

I'm new too, and am already definitely addicted.  I have to stop myself from coming to this site in my work hours! Anyways - glad you've joined and hope that you find this a good place to get the support that you need.

Best wishes with your treatments,

Gen xx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts