Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am new to this board. Found out BFP on Sunday,though yesterday proper test day. So have known 3 days, feels like 3 years.
Couldn't sleep first night, last night itching ( I have urticaria - skin allergy prob related to stress) so didn't get much sleep. Now I am feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all. After 7 tests I still cant believe it. I am having 6 week scan on 7th Nov. I fell pregnant on Clomid 2nd cycle, after ttc 22mths.
Does anyone else have insane worries go round and round in head? I to thought ttc was hard but this.......
I am a teacher trying to enjoy half term but not really knowing what to do now.
Would apperciate any advice how to keep sane. ^idiot^

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Hi 0604,

Firstly congratulations on your BFP. Fantastic to see another clomid success. The first couple of weeks are a bit surreal and feel like forever but then time will start to fly.

Come and join in on the 1st Tri board or waiting for 1st scan board - you'll soon see that we are all worried silly all the time - it's just part of the crazy journey i'm afraid. You worry when you can't get pg, then you worry about your tx, then you finally get the BFP you dream of and are ecstatic but then it all quickly turns to more worry about getting through the 1st tri, i'm really sick v got no symptoms. You then think, yippee I can sit back and relax but you still worry - you then have your baby and you wonder what was ever to worry about in the past as having that little one to care for is the most worrying of all  ^idiot^ ^idiot^ ^idiot^ I'm a firm believer it is all part of nature and instinct - a big protection thing.

Wishing you a safe, happy and healthy pregnancy and look forward to journeying through the boards with you. Come and join in . . .  .  .  .  .  .  . . . .  oh, and try to enjoy your week off.

S xxx

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
Hiya

I did congratulate you on the clomid thread, but wanted to say welcome to the bun in the oven board, we all have worries, and everyone is really supportive here, lovely to have a fellow clomid girl here

COngrats

Niki x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.