Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, i have been coming on the site for few months now as a guest, and it has really helped me.
We have been TTC for few years and have been patients at Liverpool for 6 months.
Having had all the tests done by Mr Aziz and Mr Lewis Jones we have confirmed a MF.
Mr Lewis Jones has referred us to the Hewitt Centre for treatment, we recieved the patient information form to send back informing us that it would be 6 months till appointment.
Can anyone help me with what happens next? And what the time scale is? It seems a long time to wait just to have our first appiontment??
All replies would be greatly appreciated

Many Thanks x x

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Hiya,

Can't help with timescales I'm afriad, but the next stage is the patient information evening. Once you have been to that, your treatment will deffo start within 3 months. If you are already under LWH (as I was) then the 3 months might be much shorter (3 weeks in my case!).

The Hewitt Centre team are great and you will be very well looked after!

Good luck and if there is anything you want to ask, give me a shout!

Karen x

·
Registered
643 Posts
Hiya

Another Hewitt Centre success story here - they are great and as viking girl says you will be well looked after.

I had to wait for about three months for IUI and was advised that there was a 12 month waiting list for IVF but was put on both lists at the same time.  My initial consultation for IUI was December 07 and we began treatment it in January 08. 

Do you know what treatment consultants are recommending for you?

lots of luck

xx

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thankyou so much for the kind response its made such a difference reading the stories on here and now i have joined myself its nice to get advice and of course see positive results!!!
Congratulations, Take Care x x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts