Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm a newbie and just wanted to say hello,  ^wave^

I have just been to IM BCN and had 2 eggs trfrd so now am in the waiting game, have been interested in reading all the other experiences it has helped alot, I'm not very positive as had a very thin lining on last scan before trfr. Dr Oliveras (swoon!! ^doc^) assured me all was fine so i guess I'll have to trust him.

I do have one question if thats ok, the clinic has told me to go for a HCG blood test on 14 Oct, will a HPT not suffice???

Hope to talk to you all soon

xx

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
^hello^  Fluffty, Welcome to FF !

Why not join othere women on their  ^2ww^ on the 2ww thred????

I Wish you all the luck in the world for a  ^BFP^      ^fairydust^

Sweetcheeks xx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Lizzy and sweetcheeks for the warm welcome, I don't feel so nervous about posting now xx ^daisy^

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Hi and welcome newbie Fluffty!

Wishing you lots and lots of luck with you test.......I have never had to go for a HGC test, a home test is generally accurate, however it is possible to get a false negative so by having the blood test then that will make sure the result is 100% correct...

Take care!

Natsxxx

·
Registered
133 Posts
^hello^  Fluffty ^wave^ ^wave^,

Welcome to FF

Hope all goes well in your  ^2ww^ and that you get a  ^BFP^

All the best

Sending you lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Amanda (Janey02) ^daisy^

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.