Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

Newbie and looking for info on Life clinic Athens Dr Dimitris papanikolaoud

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  cashie34 
#1 ·
Hello

Irish 🍀 44 lady newbie, long history of infertility, undiagnosed prolactinoma till 40 and since have struggled to get prolactin levels under control, tried 1 cycle IVF in November which failed, then got pregnant naturally having been told by a fertility clinic in Poland chances of conceiving with IVF were 5%.  In march I got pregnant naturally and was beyond happy but very sadly had a miscarriage 10 weeks later and was devastated.
Anyway I'm wondering if any of you lovely ladies have any information on Life clinic in Athens with Dr. Papanikolaou, he sounds excellent 35 years experience and with a special interest in immune issues.
Would love to hear back from some of you,
Thanks so much
Jofo

#2 ·
Hi Irish sorry to hear about your difficult journey . Hope you are ok. This journey is difficult !I travelled to Greece and used Life Clinic on the recommendation of a friend who had a successful dd transfer with Dr Dimitri. We are from Australia . Unfortunately I wasn't successful .. 1 bfn and then chemical .
However I was  very happy with my treatment , the clinic and feedback from Dr Dimitri . Unfortunately due to my age I was unable to continue my treatment in Greece . However Dr Dimitri left me with hope ... was very caring and helpful and he speaks excellent English. He  suggested I have a hysteroscopy and later I switched to TM in Cyprus. I am currently 28 weeks pregnant 😀 Don't give up .

#6 ·
Hi Irish sorry to hear about your difficult journey . Hope you are ok. This journey is difficult !I travelled to Greece and used Life Clinic on the recommendation of a friend who had a successful dd transfer with Dr Dimitri. We are from Australia . Unfortunately I wasn't successful .. 1 bfn and then chemical .
However I was very happy with my treatment , the clinic and feedback from Dr Dimitri . Unfortunately due to my age I was unable to continue my treatment in Greece . However Dr Dimitri left me with hope ... was very caring and helpful and he speaks excellent English. He suggested I have a hysteroscopy and later I switched to TM in Cyprus. I am currently 28 weeks pregnant 😀 Don't give up .
Hi there, congrats on your pregnancy, I hope all went well. What is the upper age limit on Cyprus? X

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.