Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!!! Im new to the board and thought it would be useful to chat to people going through, or have been through the same experiences as me. Me and my partner have been ttc for 18 months, and have been referred to the fertiltt  lcliniy clinic in Leeds (Seacroft) We had our first appointment last week, and the agreed to commence investigations so I am due to have a pelvic scan on the 20.12.10, and will be having a laraposcopy at some point in the new year. My df has had a SA, and indicated average motility, very good sperm count, but only 3% morphology, therefore further SA is to be done.
I'm just working my way around the site, but would be useful to know where abouts on the site I would be able to speak to people at a similar stage of investigations as myself.

Thanks in advance guys!!

·
Premium Member
6,986 Posts
to FF!

Please have a good look around the site and feel free to post in any area, and make yourself at home. There are many who are on their TTC journey, and others who have been fortunate to have little ones with assistance. You will soon discover that our members are very encouraging of one another and offering advice or just simple hugs. There's a vast amount of information here for everyone, so start reading, posting and getting to know others. You will make some great friends too, lots of members often have meet ups locally too, for chats, coffee, shopping or even nights out! You can share conversations with one another freely, simply because we all understand each other. It's hard when family and friends don't fully comprehend what this journey entails and the emotions that go with it. That's where we come in!

Here are some links which you should find really useful at the moment……

What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) ~ CLICK HERE

Complimentary, Holistic and Spiritual Approaches ~ CLICK HERE

Starting out & Diagnosis ~ CLICK HERE

Male factors ~ CLICK HERE

A Rough Guide To IVF ~CLICK HERE

Questions for your first cycle consultation ~ (use the ones that apply) CLICK HERE

While undergoing treatment, you might find it useful to join other ladies having treatment at the same time. The Cycle Buddies threads are just for that. Just pop along to the appropriate month and say "Hi" when you are ready to start treatment.

Cycle buddies ~ CLICK HERE

Chatter thread for those starting IVF at Leeds ... http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=250741.0

You can also chat live in our chat room. We have a newbie day in the chat room every Wednesday where you can meet one of our mods for support, meet other new members and get technical support with navigating the site and using all the functions available here. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

You can also "meet" and chat with people in your local area through the Location boards. This is especially useful to find people who may be using the same clinic and or in the same PCT area.

Wishing you lots of luck ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and ^fairydust^
Keep in touch
Ceri xx

PS I have also sent you a pm (private message)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts