Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ladies

I'm 38 dh 42, we have been ttc#1 since feb 2004.   In that time i've had 4 m/c (9.5 weeks, 17.5 weeks, other two around 5 weeks).

I have all sorts of tests carried out everything comes back  fine, only slight problem is that my FSH level is 10.

I'm currently doing acupuncture and chinese herbs.  I've had a lap done, now waiting for a follow up appointment.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Hi babycake, I'm so sorry to hear what you've been through  ^hugme^

You've come to the right place for support, this site really is fantastic.

Good luck with your appointment, let us know how you get on...

^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

Laura
xxx

·
Premium Member
18,308 Posts
Hello Babycake, welcome to Fertility Friends. :)

I am sorry to hera of your losses ^hugme^ I can only imagine how devastating it must be for you. We have a part of this board dedicated to the memories of angel babies and children. Many ladies here find it comforting to have a place to talk to / about their lost loved ones.

Forget me not ~ CLICK HERE

You say you have had lots of tests. Are these via the NHS? I am just wodnerign if you have had full immune testing (i.e. for NK cells) as these are not generally available and you can only find them done at a few clinics in the UK. I will leave you a link to the immunology board to have a look at:

Investigations & Immunology ~ CLICK HERE

And here are a few more links to some parts of the site you might find helpful:

What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) ~ CLICK HERE

Complimentary Therapies ~ CLICK HERE

Pregnancy loss ~ CLICK HERE

And don't forget to have a bit of fun while you are on FF and check out the general chit chat / jokes / hobbies area:

Girl & Boy talk - Community & Fun Board ~ CLICK HERE

You can also chat live in our excellent chat room. We have a newbie night in the chat room every week (Wednesday at 8pm), where you can meet other new members and get technical support with navigating the site and using all the functions available here. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

You can also "meet" and chat with people in your local area through the Location boards. This is especially useful to find people who may be using the same clinic and or in the same PCT area.

Wishing you lots of luck. ^reiki^

C~x

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Hi Babycake,

Welcome to Fertility Friends, you have come to the right place for all your information, support and friendship, so sorry to hear about your losses, big  ^hugme^

Good luck on your journey  ^reiki^

Nikki xx

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Hi babycake and welcome to the site :)

You have come to a fantastic place full of advice and support.

I am so sorry to hear of your miscarriages and i hope that your follow up appointment from your lap goes well for you and you get some answers. I wish you all the luck for the future.

Kate xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts