Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I just found this site. Hello! Our story is a little different to many. My partner and I are both female, so when we started talking about starting a family a few years back, the first hurdle we had to overcome was where we were going to get the sperm!

In the last year we've had six inseminations, the first five with my partner and the most recent with me, we've had or nearly had three different donors, and we've been told I'm not ovulating.

The long and short of it is that I'm now ovulating (herbalism did the trick and got my body functioning again) and we have a donor who has already fathered six children. At the time of writing I'm feeling premenstrual and AF is due tomorrow or Wednesday. All the signs are there that this month wasn't for us but I can't give up hope until AF arrives.

Are there any other lesbian/bisexual women TTC on this board?

Good to meet you all.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Hi Snagglepat

Welcome to ff glad you will get all the support you need in this site the girls are wonderful dont give up hope yet hun i have all crossed for you i hope and pray its postive goodluck keep us posted

love lilly xx

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome. It's good to be here.  :)

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Hi

Welcome to FF

As Lilly has said you will get tons of support on here.

We have a few same sex couples on here, although not sure they are currently trying to concieve but i am sure they will say hello if they log on.

I wish you lots of luck.

Mel

x x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts