Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Been ttc for last 7 years with DH, concieved naturally June 03, but miscarried at 9wks, started 6 months of clomid in Oct 2004, ovulated 5 out of 6, but not much else. NHS let us down on IVF, wanted us to ttc naturally for another year !!!! Couldn't face the wait and went private in July 05. Started IVF suffered mild OHSS and had 23 eggs retrieved, 2 replaced and 5 frosties, though only enough for 1 try of fet. IVF not sucessful, totally screwed up for about a week, but feeling ok now.
Just feel like it is never going to happen again. have made pact with DH if nothing by next B'day when I will be 36 we will be going down the adoption route.
Love this site as you can feel quite lonely and makes me feel like I not alone.
Take care all
Les

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Les,

I kow exactly what you mean about feeling lonely - only posted for the first time yesterday but just reading the site made me feel much better.

So sorry your IVF not successful - it really is the total pits - I'm just setting out on number 4 after 3 BFNs and feeling that sort of 'hopeful but trying not to be too hopeful' feeling you get when you set off on the IVF route.

Will keep my fingers crossed for you  ^reiki^.

Take care

Cara

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Hi Les

to Fertility Friends. You will never feel alone while you are on here.

^goodluck^ with your future treatment I hope your dreams come true.

Love
Bear
xxx

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Hi
Welcome to the site. We have just started our first cycle and it makes such a difference being able to chat with other girls going through the same thing. I would definitely recommend joining one of the threads.
Eva xxx

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hi Les/cara/bear

Im very new to the site too, only a couple of days, i think its great.
Its ok talking to friends and family about fertility problems but no-one can understand what we are all going through like the people on here can.
Im sure you will get lots of advice and support.
Im curently on the 2ww and wish I had found this site when I was on the four yet hospital wait.

Les,
How long will you have to wait to try with your frosties?

Cara,
Good luck with your 4th go.

Ruby

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.