Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Glad to find out FF and I hope we can exchange more support and fertility knowledge over here.

My name is Sin and I am 29 years old. DH is 32 years old. We have been ttc since Feb 2002. Until last year, I went for my gyne checkup and been diagnosed with PCOS. Was shocked and worried..... started treatment for 3 months but of no results. Then, we took a break from it until August 2004.

I was on my first round of clomid 50mg in end of August 2004. Went for monitoring in early Sept and found out that my egg is not at the optimum size. However, my gynea encouraged me to continue trying during my ovulation period (which she found that I ovulated during that time) and hope my miracle to happen.

Today is my CD 28 and my af has not arrived yet. However, I do not have high hope as I feel that I won't be so lucky to strike it at my first try. Well, my sister tried 3 cycles of clomid and after 3 months she stopped clomid, she get pregnant naturally. So, I am waiting for af to arrive and start my second round of clomid 100mg.

I wish to look for more clomid buddines here to provide support to each other in this journey. I know it is not easy but with all the caring woman here, I know we can make things happened. ^reiki^

Good luck to everyone....

Sin

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
WELCOME TO FF!!

Love suzie aka olive

1 - 3 of 3 Posts