Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone i am new to this site , hope someone can relate to what i am going through  we have been trying to concive for neary 4 years got referred to the hospital about 4 months ago now had all the the usual test and came back i had pcos  :-\  so the decided to induce a bleed cause i have irregular cycles and so we started the clomid 50mg days 2-6 , and was told to go back for my 21 day blood tests which came bk pretty high i think 55.9 , but no luck getting pregnant that month , i am now on my second cycle of it cd 8 today so fingers crossed for this month , would love to hear any sucsses storys or from any one that can relate , Xx  :)

·
Premium Member
12,192 Posts

Welcome to FF, Princesses!! This is a great website for support, information, laughter and friendship, it has kept me (relatively!) sane though all my treatment.

I don't suffer from PCOS and haven't used Clomid so I can't give you any personal experiences, but I can point you in the right direction of parts of the forum that deal with this.

Clomid - CLICK HERE

PCOS - CLICK HERE

I am sure you will find lots of information, support and success stories on both these forums.

Here are some other links which you might find really useful ……

What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) ~ CLICK HERE This will give you information on how to navigate our site.

We also have a newbie night in the chat room every Wednesday where you can meet other new members and a few more experienced (I won't use the term "old"!) members will be there to answer any questions you have about the site. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

If you look at our main forum menu you will find location boards, you could find other people in your area, or even ones using the same clinic.

Please feel free to ask more questions here, or on any other part of the site, there will be wonderful helpful people there to give you lots of support, information and cyber hugs if you need it. We go through all the highs and lows of treatment together.

Good luck! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Sue ^hugme^

·
Registered
586 Posts
I started my first round of Clomid on boxing day. Also suffer from PCOS, ttc for 2 years

Best of luck with your journey xx

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi Princesses!
I too have pcos :( don't ovulate and am on clomid. There are lots of people on here that are in the same position  and us! If you go to the clomid chatter thread you'll find lots of people giving advice.
Hope you're ok
Mo x

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Princesses!
I am also a newbie. I only joined yesterday. I have very similar problems to you. I have been trying for 18  months and also have PCOS. I am now on my 2nd cycle of Clomid and am due for my next period in 5-6 days. It is a real rollercoaster and feels like everyone around you is pregnant or has a baby. Two of my best friends are due this month, both natural pregnancies. Thank you Mo, I will also check out the clomid chatter thread. It is good to talk to other people who understand.
Maybe see you in the chatroom.
Keeping everything crossed for you.
xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.