Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
My names Shazz 34 from Melbourne, Australia. I have PCOS and crushed tubes from a mis-diagnosed burst appendix where ther scar tissue has grown around my tubes and crushed them tight. We have been ttcing #1 for over 3 yrs, in the past yr we have done 2 fresh ivf cycles with the second one resulting in an early mc/ and articficial FET's with all of them having break through bleeding.

I am now on a hospital waiting list to have a biopsy done on my uterus and blood tests to see whats happening with me as we have already use 10 embrio's. I don't feel comfortable going any further until more investigations are done.

Shazz.
:-*

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Just wanted to say hi and welcome to ff.

Sorry to hear of your mc  ^hugme^

I also have pcos and my tubes are messed up so i know the stresses it brings.

We have a pcos thread which is helpful, maybe pop along for a chat.

Take care xXx

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Shazz

Welcome to fertility friends

I am sorry to hear of ur miscarraige

We have a few threads which may be of interest to you

As summer P says there is a pcos thread (i also have pcos!!)

theres an aussie girls thread also theres a few girls that use the boards from ur native land

also there is a board for ladies who have lost their pgs.

Hope u gain lots of advice and support from the site
Best wishes
Emilyxx

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
Hi
just wanted to say welcome.  I'm sorry it sounds like you've had quite a rough time.
The girlies here will all look after you.  Ask anything you like, there's nearly always someone with an answer!

take care
Claire xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.