Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

this site has been recommended to me by a friend as we are struggling to conceive baby number 2.  We have a daughter (turned one on friday 7th) and love her very much obviously, but we have always planned to have more. 
I fell pregnant with Maia after 2 weeks of trying, so I know we were lucy, and I perhaps naively assumed it would be that easy again.  It has been 4 months of trying now, which I know is nothing compared to some of you, but everything is relative ad I am finding myself heartbroken every month...
I am trying the Fertility Awareness Method (charting temperatures, cervical fluid etc etc), I have been doing this for almost 3 weeks and am beginning to see a pattern, so hopefully this will prove fruitful. 
I came off Depo Provera (sp?) injection in April (had last injection in January) and am intrigued to see how many of us are struggling with our fertility after being on this injection, as now 10 months after my last injection I am still yet to have a regular period...

Anyway, this is just a quickie to say Hi, and I hope to hear from you all soon.

Tracy. xx  :)  xx

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
Tracy - hi and welcome to FF the girls on this iste are great at giving advice and support. Im no expert but it might be that the depo has messed up your cycle a bit and things need to settle down. does your temperature rise around the time you should be ovulating and is your CM like a stretchy egg white - both are good signs that you are ovulating. as you know its then a matter of timing !!!
Drs usually give it 1 year before referring for investigations but it might not hurt to discuss things with your gp.
I notice your dd has hip problems, my dd also has hip problems and spent her 1st year in plaster - she needs lots of further surgery however this was due to illness not congenital.
Is hard not to let fertility issues take over your life but it sounds as tho you are doing the right things. The Ask the Nurse thread is really good to ask questions about reading BBT charts etc
good luck
caseyx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.