Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to everyone at Fertility Friends, its great to find I'm not alone. I was sure that I had PCOS but the doctors didn't want to listen. After going private, I was eventually diagnosed in Dec 03. Had started the treatment with clomid, and was just starting to also loose weight when my husband was taken ill (been ttc for 3yrs at this point) , and was in hospital for 8 months, so everything has been put on hold as he still hasn't fully recovered. I feel like I'm getting too old, and the world is carrying on around me, and I'm stuck still. My sister-in-law is now expecting a baby, and although I want to be happy for her, I'm finding it very difficult, and haven't been able to speak to her since I found out. It would be so nice to speak to people in this situation, I feel like family and Friends are fed up of listening to me.

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Hi Lambchop21  ^wave^
I am not a fellow pcos sufferer but just wanted to say hello and welcome you to ff, everyone is great here, and regardless of what "label" we come under, we all suffer from the same emotions, I wish you both luck on your journey and hope that your hubby recovers fully soon
best wishes
Dydie

·
Registered
127 Posts
Evening lambchop 21,

Also wanted to say Hello, I also have PCOS (very recently diagnosed), I stumbled across this site this week and have found it to be a great help.  There is a "thread" (at least I think that is what it is called? :-\)dedicated to PCOS which I am sure you will find very helpful.  I have found that sometimes it is easier to talk to strangers than those closest to you, and especially fellow PCOS sufferers.
Hope we will chat again sometime, take care:)
KellyT

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.