Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI all, Im so glad I followed the link and found you all ... Me and DH have been TTC for 5 yrs now and have been told ICSI is for us. I am 1 week into synarel sniffs and have the headaches,moodies and i feel like im letting it all drip down my throat .. always worrying that im doing it right. DH is stressing and really worrying about me , feeling a bit helpless at the mo but in reality he is helpling more than he'll ever imagine DH is my rock ... im a big old fraidy cat and he makes me brave  ^reiki^. Pretty scared about the jabs and OHSS and scared about the EC , sedation, all of it really (like i said i'm a right fraidy cat) Very excited though. Would be nice to hear of others feeling like me and DH. Thanks for reading ... GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL !!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya

Welcome to the cycle buddies

Why not come and join the other ladies currently cycling thru ivf and icsi on the May June Ladybirds Part 5 thread

I know u would be made most welcome

Lots of luck for ur cycle

Emilyxx

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hi danlau

I was a May/June cycler last year and had a successful ICSI treatment.  As Eeyore 1972 says join the ladybirds who are cycling at this time and they will give you lots of support.  The darling buddies from last May/June are still wittering away together supporting us all through the many ups and downs of treatment.

Best wishes and stay  ^reiki^

Love
LindaJane
:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.