Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I have finally got brave enough to sign up and just wanted to say hi to all you other girls out there.
We have been ttc just under 3 years (me 36 but only closest friends know true age, toy boy DH 4 years younger). Have had 2 IUI's and just coming to end of 2ww for 3rd IVF (this one FET) -pretty sure it hasn't worked as have had slight bleeding since day of ET and now have AF 3 days early. Trying to stay positive but would love to hear from anyone else out there who has any tips! I'd also love to hear from anyone in the south east (london or kent/sussex) who'd maybe like to meet up for coffee sometime as my best friends all seem to be having babies and as much as I am happy for them its hard for them to get what we are going through and if anyone else tells us to 'stop worrying about it', have a romantic weekend away, try having or few glasses of wine etc I might not be able to bear it!
Sending out lots of good luck vibes to you all

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi

I am also a newbie joined yesterday! Im from Kent but living in HUll at the moment but come back regularly. I am in my first cycle of IVF and 4 days into the 2WW and bored stiff! Got cramps and dunno if they are good or bad and I am sending myself crazy trying to analyse evrything! If you ever fancy a chat message me.

Take care and good luck

katie xx

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
^hello^
& Welcome to FF sparklystar ^hugme^ ^reiki^ ^2ww^

I'm sorry you dont think this has worked this time, but I have to say until you test theres every chance you are pregnant, on here we call it being PUPO ( pregnant until proven otherwise) ;)
There are some really good south east/London threads that have regular meet ups some with babies, some without -
Itsworth posting and getting to know them.
May I ask why your needing treatment ?

I am going to leave you some direct links to boards here on FF - that you may or may not have found, I would like to encourage you to post in these areas to build friendships and support from members who really do have an understanding of your situation, You may find there is an active running thread for ladies having treatment at the same clinic as you check both the ICSI & IVF boards as we don't have separate clinic threads for each.

Starting out & Diagnosis ~
CLICK HERE

What Every New Member Needs to Know
CLICK HERE

FERTILITY INFO GUIDES
CLICK HERE

2ww FAQ -
click here

2WW, Ladies in Waiting -
CLICK HERE

ICSI Follow up Questions use the ones that apply (IF NEEDED!)
CLICK HERE

Investigations & Immunology
CLICK HERE

And don't forget to have a bit of fun while you are on FF and check out the general chit chat / jokes / hobbies area
G&B – Community Fun board
CLICK HERE
You can also chat live in our excellent chat room.
We have a newbie night in the chat room every week (Wednesday at 8pm), We have a newbie night in the chat room every week (Wednesday at 8pm),
where you can meet other new members and get Chatrrom support
and help to navigate the site and using all the functions available here. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

Take some time to look at the help tab too ;)

Check out the Locations boards for where you live & a site search for your clinic ;)

Wishing you Friendship ^fairydust^ & ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
^goodluck^ Dont forget to let us know how you get on!

If you need any help just ask!

~Dizzi~
^willy nilly^

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Hiya sparklestar welcome hun xx I will be keeping everthing crossed for you sending you  ^hugme^ ......Its really difficult for people who havn't experienced it to understand so its so nice to be able to chat to people that do understand.......all my friends are having babies my sister in laws baby is due on monday which is fantastic can't wait but it just makes me realise what i havn't got.  ^goodluck^ xxxxx

^hello^ Katie just want to wish you  ^goodluck^ on your 2WW fingers crossed xx
Hayleigh xxx

·
Premium Member
18,308 Posts
Hello Sparklystar, welcome to Fertility Friends. :)

Sorry you think your cycle hasn't worked again ^hugme^ pease do test though as I have seen many ladies have full on AF and still get a positive so it's not over until the pee stick says now. ^reiki^

Please do let us know how it goes. Loads of luck! ^reiki^

C~x

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Hi sparklystar and welcome to the site :)

You have come to a fantastic site full of advice and support and you have been left some great links to try out.

I just wanted to wish you loads of luck with this treatment and testing and i really hope the result is positive.

Kate xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts