Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:-* hi there to all you TTC'ERS im samina I'm 27 and I'm desperate for a baby !!! I am married for 10 yrs now but have been ttc for two, Ive been referred to a gyne who put me on clomid for two months, but i didn't ovulate so i was told to go way and come back in 6 months when i have shifted some weight to try the clomid again.
my appointment is in August hopefully by then i would have shifted this weight and then can give me the clomid. I've lost two stone so far and im chuffed to bits, but i would be even more happier if i can just get that extra line on the pregnancy test it would be a dream come true!!! ::)

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
^hello^
& Welcome to FF Samina ^hugme^
^congrats^ on the weightloss, ^scales^ Lets hope with the weight loss and another round of clomid that extra line will show ^reiki^ ^pray^ have they done any blood tests or other investigations prior to the previous Clomid ?

I am going to leave you some direct links to boards here on FF - that you may or may not have found, I encourage you to post in these areas to build friendships and support from members who really do have an understanding of your situation,
For extra support and motivation why not ask to join our weight loss group ?
Belly Buddies -
CLICK HERE

Starting out & Diagnosis ~
CLICK HERE

FERTILITY INFO GUIDES
CLICK HERE

Clomid ~
CLICK HERE

And don't forget to have a bit of fun while you are on FF and check out the general chit chat / jokes / hobbies area
G&B - Community Fun board
CLICK HERE

You can also chat live in our excellent chat room.
We have a newbie night in the chat room every week (Wednesday at 8pm), We have a newbie night in the chat room every week (Wednesday at 8pm
where you can meet other new members and get Chatrrom support
and help to navigate the site and using all the functions available here. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

Take some time to look at the help tab too ;)

Check out the Locations boards for your home town & a site search for your clinic ;)

Wishing you Friendship ^fairydust^ & ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
^goodluck^

If you need any help just ask!

~Dizzi~
^willy nilly^

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Samina,

Congrats on the weight loss well done and hang in there with the pregnancy tests we all know how you feel  :-\

Sending you  ^reiki^ and  a ^hugme^
Birdy

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys for making me feel welcome ^hugme^ have i found the perfect fertility site or what?! i can t believe it !, there's so much support and advice and other stuff I'm spoilt for choice i can tell i m going to be a regular visitor here !

In reply to your question the regarding tests etc, I've had my bloods done,which  are  show that I'm not ovulating but the also say that my bloods are not typical of pco's, the gyne told me that because of my irregular periods and weight issue Ive probably got mild pcos , i had one month of clomid 50mg, and my day 21-28 progesterone levels were 1.4, the next month i was given 100mg my progesterone was 0.6. I'm guessing this is pretty low.
that's when they told me to come back in 6 months when ive lost weight, and try it again, they didnt want to go on with the clomid as they tell me that they are only allowed to give the clomid a certain amount of times i don't know why that was but they failed to enlighten me.  :-\ ^idiot^
I'm on day seven of my last period so I'm hoping and praying this month I'll have a BFP!  ^reiki^

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Hiya Samina xxx what a lovely name !!! Welldone on ur weight loss so far  :) good luck in august hun x this site is fantastic I agree with you there and very addictive!!! take care
hayleigh xxxxxx

G

·
samina,

congratulations hun on your weight lost..all the best for your appt in August and  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^  that you get your  ^BFP^ very soon...

:-* :-* :-*

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks all sending you loads of dust fingers crossed for everyone!! ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

1 - 7 of 7 Posts