Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Girls,

I'll just introduce myself, Im from Scarborough in North Yorkshire and me and my Husband have been TTC for over 3 and a half years, Just completed 6 months on Clomid and am now getting reffered to the Fertility clinic in Leeds to discuss IUI/IVF.

I have Polycystic ovaries, apart from that all tests have been good, no blockages in tubes, ovulated the months they checked and Husbands sperm was a good level and good mobility.

Anyone else from Scarborough?

Gx

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Georgina

Welcome to Fertility Friends and also to the yorkshire board

I am from South yorkshire, so a way away from you, but just wanted to say welcome

A few threads which may be helpful are

the yorkshire girls, a lovely bunch of ladies, some are a bit nutty but very nice
heres a link

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=142081.60

and also the PCOS board

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=13.0

are you on any treatment for the PCOS or have you just had clomid ???

Wishing you lots of luck on your journey to a BFP

best wishes
Emxx

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome!

I'm not currently on medication for PCOS, i have used Metformin in the past but it didn't suit me!

I'll go have a look around!

Gx

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Welcome!

Heffa I don't know what you mean us nutty  ;D  Just to reiterate what heffalump said we are a great bunch of girls, who offer great support. There is always someone there no matter what time!
I am currently on my 2nd ICSI and we are at Leeds. any questions you need anwering just ask.  I don't know how I would have got through this without these wonderful ladies.

xxx

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hi G welcome to the thread. I have been having treatment at st james and now preg. Do you know which hospital you will be going to? You will find this support a great help.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hiya Girls!

Congrats Kellie for your BFP! I'm not sure which hospital i will be at yet, I'm actually going too see my Gynea on Friday and she is reffering us then!

Gx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi Geo

Welcome to FF  :)  :)

You have found a great site that will offer you support  :)

Why not come and join us on the main Yorkie Thread  ;)

x x x

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
^hello^
& Welcome to FF Geo ^hugme^
Em suggested moving your thread here to the intro board as she noticed your other post too ;)
this way you may get a few more replies.

Emily have given you some wonderful advice and links, be sure to check them out. I would like to encourage you to post in these areas to build friendships and support from members who really do have an understanding of your situation,

To make the site easier to navigate click on the index tab at the top of any page - pink hearts mean there is something new within the board you have not read/looked at and if you scroll right down you will see the last ten posts from all over FF all are clickable ;) if you refresh this page (f5) it will update the last ten posts as well as the boards/threads and who's online!!!
take some time to look at the help tab too ;)

Check out the Locations boards for where you live & a site search for your clinic ;)
You can also chat live in our excellent chat room. We have a newbie night in the chat room every week (Wednesday at 8pm), where you can meet other new members and get technical support with navigating the site and using all the functions available here. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

Wishing you Friendship ^fairydust^ & ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
^goodluck^

If you need any help just ask!

~Dizzi~
^willy nilly^

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for your replies girls!

I am having a good look around and have posted on the Yorkshire thread!

Look forward to getting to know you!
Gx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Great news, it can be a bit daunting but you have made the first step  :)  :)  :)

Hope to chat to you soon.

x x x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts